Welcome to Cavan Bridge Press. We began as a professional theater production collective, cultivating new works by emerging playwrights and adapting short works of fiction to bring their stories from the page to the stage. In 2017 we launched a book publishing division, Cavan Bridge Press, to help amplify this mission. We’re still getting warmed up, but have a lot of great plans. Have a look at what we’re up to. We hope you’ll come back for more.
Please check out our latest project, The Shepherd’s Calculus by debut author C.S. Farrelly, which will be released October 3rd, 2017.
Get your copy now via these retail options:
Direct Orders for paperback from the Cavan Bridge Square Up. All direct orders come with an author signature!
Amazon orders for paperback and e-book
Barnes & Noble online for paperback and e-book
Advance Praise for The Shepherd’s Calculus:
- Foreword Reviews – “Character-driven and fast-paced, The Shepherd’s Calculus by C. S. Farrelly is an explosive mystery thriller…The text feels fresh and rich—both dynamic in scope and fast-paced, with sharp dialogue that moves scenes along nicely.”
- Kirkus Reviews – “By the time this page-turner reaches maximum velocity, a fine balance has effectively been established between political intrigue and religious scandal.”
- Publisher’s Weekly BookLife – “The novel takes a hot-button issue and makes it feel fresh…Farrelly has a good ear for sharp dialogue.”
- Blue Ink Review – “In this compelling political thriller, author C.S. Farrelly takes a fresh look at the role of religion on politics…the story is morally complex, timely, and a thought-provoking look at the difference between blind faith and blind religion.”
- Misanthropester.com – “Farrelly has written an excellent novel, one that will satisfy the more ardent reader of political thrillers, and announced herself as an author to watch.”